Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sunday Brunch, Shopping, and Strolling

Sunday morning, Tomkin and I met my dad and Sandy for brunch at nearby Cafe Latte before they headed off to see (and hear, I suppose) the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra. It's so nice living closer to them now, so we can get together like that! Tomkin and I did a little Christmas shopping on Grand Avenue--I'm not quite in panic mode yet...but close. We'll be getting together with Dad & Sandy & the boys on the 16th to exchange gifts, and I leave on the 18th for Texas, so I better get my shopping done soon!








Later on Sunday, Tomkin and I took the dogs for a walk around Como Lake. It was a gorgeous day out, and the dogs were very well-behaved (Tomkin has almost completely gotten them to stop barking at other dogs). There were hundreds of geese on the water and flying overhead, which I thought was really cool, and we got to watch the sunset. It was a nice, relaxing way to end a really fun (and busy) weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I can now comment on Blogster! Perhaps Xcel has removed my filtering now that I'm leaving! (How ironic... now I could visit all those cool sites.)

Love the pictures, baby!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a Lake Como? In Minnesota???

I am shicked, shocked...

Post a Comment