Thursday, November 1, 2007

Movin', Movin', Movin'

On Saturday morning, October 20th, I got up at 6:00am to finish packing and was done and ready to go right at noon. The movers (from Sasha Transport) showed up at 1:00. They looked shocked when they saw the number of boxes I had. They took an inventory and said that they had originally estimated for 40 boxes, but I had 140. And that was with lots of paring down! I stayed out of their way as best I could while four guys moved everything down three flights of stairs. It only took them about two hours, which I thought was rather impressive. After they left, I finished cleaning, left my keys on the counter, and headed over to Lisa's.

1 comments:

Carisita said...

Wow! So strange to see the pic of your apartment with nothing in it!

Post a Comment