Friday, November 16, 2007

First Trip Back to the Windy City: Monday

Monday morning Lisa and I went to Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast, then sat there and talked until we were ready for lunch! We headed to Hot Doug's--she'd never been there before, and I hadn't been there in months. Delicious! We hung out back at her place for a while (so crazy to think that that was the last time I'll hang out alone with her in a very long time!), and then I caught the train(s) to Midway. It was such a fun weekend! So great to see so many friends again. I'm sorry I didn't get to see ALL my Chicago friends--hopefully I can catch up with more people next time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've mentioned that place verbally about 10-12 times, and I never got that it was "Hot DOUG'S". Silly puns.

Post a Comment