Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our House, in the Middle of Our Street

I've had a couple requests for more photos of the house, so here you go! Rather than attempting to caption them all, I'll just provide a brief rundown here in the order they're presented: front porch, living room (you can see the dogs in their favorite sleeping spot), bathroom, bedroom, Tomkin's office, dining room, attic (half is the "guest room"--wanna come visit?--and half is storage), dining room again, kitchen, my library and office in the basement (yes, the office still needs a lot of organizing), and the laundry room (for comparison about how the whole basement looked just a few months ago). I suppose I should have also taken pictures of the house's exterior, but that would have required me to put on shoes and a coat. Another time, perhaps....

7 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the house--it's very warm and cozy. I especially like the pink and black kitchen. And your office area is great. Can't wait to see it in person sometime.
Love,
Mom

Douglas said...

Found your blog while Blogger-surfing...stop by Crossword Bebop sometime

...or some of the other fine members of the Minnesota Organization of Blogs...

Mary Beth said...

I love it! Thanks for the pics--now I can visualize your life a little more! Wow--what a job on the basement. Tomkin has really made a great space for you. The rack of games made me sad, however. :(

Candy or Jo said...

Have to admit I've never seen pink in a kitchen, but I rather like it! Reminds me of a licorice candy we had as kids -- they were pink, black and white! What's better than being reminded of childhood sweets?

Candy or Jo said...

It's a very, very, very find house; with two dogs in the yard; life used to be so hard...

Jo said...

I'm so glad you posted the photos! The house looks fantastic! LOVE the tub!!

Kerri said...

Adorable! I love being able to picture where you are. Thank you, thank you!

Post a Comment