Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ain't Life Grand?

Thursday night Tomkin and I skipped dog-training class and went with Amy, one of our neighbors, to Art of Grand. We meandered around Grand Avenue and went into a number of stores to enjoy free food, drinks, and music, and check out work by local artists. It was fun to go into stores I hadn't been in before and cool to hang out with Amy (herself a photographer--check out her blogs, Picture St. Paul and Petite Flower). The weather was surprisingly nice. I know I'll regret saying this soon, but I'm actually kind of looking forward to having some snow! It's weird that it's still 50 degrees in mid-November. Anyway, the browsing and the holiday decorations got me into a Christmas shopping mood. (Now I'm just waiting for some of those freelance checks to arrive!) Once we (well, Tomkin really) got tired of perusing Grand, we headed to neighborhood favorite Pizza Luce. I love that place! Tomkin and I have made a decision to eat out less, so it's really a treat now when we do go out.

2 comments:

MK said...

Tomkin and I have made a decision to eat out less...

Oh no! You realize this is going to cut your blog material by 80% right?

Anonymous said...

Man, did I love that "Bear" pizza...all meat. Pepperoni, marinated chicken, ground beef, Canadian bacon and homemade Italian sausage. It sounded awful, but it was SO GOOD!!!

Post a Comment