Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Year of Blogging--And What a Year It's Been!

A year ago today, my mom and I flew back from Paris, where we had gone to celebrate her 60th birthday. That's what I wrote my first blog post about. Funny--any other year, going to Paris with my mom probably would have been the year's main event! Little did I know the turn my life was about to take just a couple months after our trip, when I went to my Carleton reunion, met up with Tomkin, fell in love, moved to St. Paul to live with him, and got engaged! Tomorrow (March 28th) is both my mom and Tomkin's birthday. Happy Birthday to you both!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy bloggiversary!

Lucas said...

Happy Bloggiversary AND Happy Birthday to LTC! Hope you celebrate in grand style!

Anonymous said...

Happy un-birthday to you, darling!

Sharon said...

I'm so glad we took that trip to Paris together and also so glad you met Tomkin. What a year!

Love,
Mom

Post a Comment