Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just Over Five Weeks to Go....

Tomkin and I are stepping up the wedding planning, now that we only have about five weeks until the big event! On Tuesday, we met with the caterer and finalized our menu for Saturday night and Sunday morning. Then on Wednesday we went and applied for our marriage license. I had to write down what my new name will be (yes, I'm going to change it), and we both had to raise our right hands and swear that we'd never committed a felony, that our statements were true, and that one of us was a man and one was a woman. That kind of ticked me off! Has anyone ever heard of having to swear that before? Tonight we went to the liquor store and got wine, beer, and champagne (my favorite drink these days). We're crossing stuff off our to-do list left and right!

1 comments:

Candy or Jo said...

Good thing you'd changed your name before they checked your record...

Post a Comment