Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm It!

Lucas tagged me on her blog, which means I am supposed to:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Here are six non-vital (but hopefully somewhat interesting) things about me:

1) I started taking ballet lessons when I was 5 years old and was a member of the North Dakota Ballet Company from 1984 through 1988.

2) I satisfied my language requirement at Carleton College by taking Russian. (I also took harp lessons for a term, just for fun.)

3) I love to belch and appreciate when others do it well.

4) I got a digital camera in 2005 and have taken more than 6,000 pictures with it since.

5) I got a master's degree in Modern Art History, Literature, and Criticism from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My thesis topic was the Rietveld-Schroder House in Utrecht, The Netherlands. I've actually been in Utrecht, but I've never seen the house in person.

6) My favorite singers are Michael Penn, Kid Rock, and the Indigo Girls. I've seen each of them perform live twice.

I am tagging:
Candy
Matt
Jill
Lisa
Alejandro
Eric & Mira

0 comments:

Post a Comment