Monday, March 31, 2008

Shopping & Partying

I'd had all sorts of grand plans to get wedding-related tasks crossed off my list this weekend, and I didn't end up doing any of them. We slept in late on Saturday, and then we drove to up Old Navy, where they were having a fabulous sale. I'm not always a huge fan of shopping, but we both had a great time and found some good deals. (My biggest money-saver was a $40 dress that I got for $3.) We stopped for pizza at Golooney's, then did our weekly shopping trip to Target for groceries and other assorted goodies. By the time we were done there, both of us were exhausted. We went home and napped for a while, then took the dogs for a walk. That evening, we went to a party at the St. Paul Union Depot. It used to be a train station, but now it's an event site and has newly renovated lofts you can buy. They were showing the units and serving free food and drinks all evening. Eight of us from the neighborhood went, along with Tomkin's friend Mark. The units were beautiful--it was fun to check them out. We had a great time and stayed until the party ended at 1:00.

2 comments:

Lucas said...

That party was fun! And you looked so, so pretty. I don't know if I told you but I really loved your outfit and you are wearing that spray tan very well! Looking foward to seeing you again THIS Saturday.

Sharon said...

You look gorgeous as usual, Jules!
Love,
Mom

Post a Comment