Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

On Sunday, Lent was finally over, which meant I got to indulge in pizza and chocolate--and that's just what I did! Tomkin and I had a frozen pizza for breakfast, and then I had a Toblerone bar, malted milk balls, and various other chocolate treats. Thankfully we still had room for more food because we had brunch at Jill & Chris's, and they provided quite a spread! (I knew Jill from Holy Covenant; she and Chris moved up to MN shortly before I did.) They had another couple over as well, and the six of us enjoyed mimosas, breakfast casserole, cheesey grits, bagels, sausage, bacon, fruit, salad, and cookies. Delicious! We ate and visited for almost four hours--it was a really nice, relaxing day.

1 comments:

Candy or Jo said...

It sounds frightfully obvious that we're related when it comes to food!

Post a Comment