Thursday, March 13, 2008

Glamour Girls

Last night I went with five of the women from my neighborhood to an Estee Lauder "makeover event" at Macy's. We each had a "prep woman" who took off our old makeup, put on toner, moisturizer, and anti-wrinkle cream, started the makeup application, and then sent us to the International Makeup Artist, who finished the job. Mine was light but pretty--I liked it. Some of the other women looked much more dramatic. After we all got beautified, we had dinner and drinks at Big Bowl. It was a lot of fun! I look forward to hanging out with our awesome neighbors more now that the weather is getting nicer and we're all re-emerging into the world again.

2 comments:

Lucas said...

You've been a busy blogger and I'm behind. Sorry, I'll try to catch up soon. I've tagged you on my blog. See today's post and play along (or not! either way!)

Sharon said...

You look beautiful as always, Jules!

Love,
Mom

Post a Comment