Sunday, March 9, 2008

Planning & Playing

Tomkin and I had a really productive weekend, wedding-wise. We finalized things with the caterer, wrote up our wedding weekend itinerary and photo shot list, did a run-through of the ceremony and typed up our program, and worked on our vows. We even got thank-you cards written for the first few gifts we've received! On Friday, I had my hair and makeup consultation at Estetica, and tomorrow I'm meeting with a florist at Pazzobello Flowers to discuss bouquets. We're still waiting for a few more RSVPs and have a couple more things to finalize in the ceremony, but we're really getting down to the nitty-gritty details now. And the closer it gets, the more excited I get! It's going to be a really fun celebration--and at the end of it, I get to be Tomkin's wife! The dogs were getting a little stir-crazy today, so Tomkin and I walked them to nearby Dunning Field and let them run loose. We've never taken them there before, and they loved it! We even explored some of the playground equipment--Scout took a flying leap off one of the slides. They were good and tired afterward, and settled back onto the couch for some hard-earned rest.

1 comments:

Jo said...

I can't believe how quickly the wedding is coming around. Before you know it...

Miss you!

Post a Comment