Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Quick Update

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted! I came down with a terrible cold right at the end of the year--just as Tomkin and I were preparing to host our first big party together for New Year's Eve. I had fun at the party but totally wore myself out, and I lost my voice, so I couldn't talk for three days. Then Tomkin got sick, so we were both feeling pretty miserable. To top it off, I started having computer problems--apparently my hard drive got sick, too, and it finally conked out on me. Tomkin's friend Ben came over tonight to replace the hard drive (yay, Ben!), so Tomkin is reinstalling programs onto my computer as I type this from his. I'll try to get more photos and updates on the blog soon. I hope everyone had a fun new year and is having a good 2008 so far! I've started off the new year with a whole new appreciation for my health.

2 comments:

Lucas said...

Hope you feel better soon Jules. Maybe this is your illness for 2008and you are just getting it out of the way early. Here's to a healthy rest of the year!

Candy or Jo said...

This event should be made a national holiday!!! It is virtually that you couldn't talk for three days -- that just wouldn't happen! You have always been a marathon talker and I don't believe some bug would stop that!

Post a Comment