Thursday, January 31, 2008

Amy on the Blog!

On Tuesday, my friend Amy (we've been friends since our freshman year at Carleton--20 years ago!) came to town for a conference. She stayed with me and Tomkin until this morning. It was so fun to see her! This is a big year for her, too--she's pregnant with her first baby, due in June. It was cool to see her little belly. Tuesday night we braved the cold (no more tropical weather for us!) and met up with Becca at Tum Rup Thai in Uptown. That was really fun. Amy was away for much of Wednesday, but we did get a chance to sit and visit some more last night. She headed back to Baltimore this morning. Hopefully we'll get to see her again soon!

1 comments:

Amy said...

You've almost inspired me to do my own blogging...I might have to steal some of your photos to start it!

Post a Comment