Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pics of My Pets!

Okay, so I actually post somewhat regularly about my animals.... But any excuse for more pictures of them is fine by me! So here are some recent shots of Henry & Sisu at rest and Chloe & Scout at play.








Gosh, everyone else participating in Post Pics of Your Pets Day is actually writing about their animals.... So, for those of you who don't know, Scout & Chloe are Rhodesian Ridgebacks. I got Scout as a puppy from a local breeder, and he's been spoiled since Day 1. (He's about 7-1/2 now.) He loves to be outside and to explore, but he's afraid of cats. (Some lion hunter!) Chloe was rescued from a puppy mill; I got her when she was about a year old. (She'll turn 7 in August.) She used to be afraid of everything and everyone, but she's come a long way. Now she's sweet and cuddly, and she loves to chase squirrels. I got Sisu a couple years ago. My ex-boyfriend's fiance needed to get rid of him, so I took him in. And Henry is my newest addition. I got him from the Red Door Shelter a few months ago. He's still getting used to Life With Dogs. He and Sisu seem to like each other's company, and they both love snuggles and scratches. It's definitely a houseful. But I love it!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

That is a good-looking group you've got there! I'm glad to see Henry is fitting in with the clan.

Rug's Bug said...

I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one with well-fed cats. Those pups are so cute! I love that they look alike.

Nanette said...

What a beautiful family!

Way to go on the rescuing! :)

Candy or Jo said...

Obviously Zasu (Sisu's REAL name) is a slut cat. Quite the feminine pose!!!

Candy or Jo said...

And Chloe loves to chase squirrels! What a coincidence! Jules loves to chase squirrels in her spare time too!

Post a Comment