Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Carrie!

Last night, Lisa, Carrie, and I had dinner and drinks at the Duke of Perth to celebrate Carrie's birthday. We ate fish & chips and drank Scottish beer, and Carrie shared stories of her time in Scotland. (We've decided we're going there next year!) Carrie and Lisa split a flight of scotch; I couldn't even handle the smell. The evening was topped off with a fabulous slice of flourless chocolate cake. Mmmm.... I think Carrie had a good birthday. And we had a great time celebrating with her!

2 comments:

Candy or Jo said...

And I didn't even know scotch could fly!!! I'm so provincial! The WAFF

Carisita said...

I wish the "flight" of whiskey could've actually transported us to Scotland! Oh well...it was a brilliant birthday celebration nonetheless! Thanks, ladies!

Post a Comment