Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cheese!

On Saturday, Tomkin and I went to our neighbor Lucas's house to have our engagement photos taken. She has a studio in her basement, and she did a great job with the pictures! She really made the shoot fun and relaxing. We all laughed a lot and had a good time. And we loved how the photos turned out! (You can check out more of Lucas's photos here.) If anyone in the St. Paul area needs their portrait taken, you should definite have Lucas do it! She's awesome!

4 comments:

Lucas said...

Awwwwwwww shucks Julie! Thanks. You guys made the shoot fun and I'm not sure when I'll have clients photographing me as I photograph them ever again. :)

Jo said...

Beautiful!

Sharon said...

I love these pictures of you two! How can I get one for us?
Love,
Mom

Candy or Jo said...

I still haven't adjusted to the fact that you finally MET someone, let alone that you're getting married! It's just too-oo-oo-oo much, as my Grampa woulda said.

Post a Comment