Friday, December 28, 2007

Two Girls, But No Gaming

Today I got to see Mary Beth, one of my friends from the Game Day Girls, since she's in town visiting family for the holidays. (One more great thing about living in the Twin Cities!) She came by the house and got a tour, and then we walked to nearby Pizza Luce for lunch. It was really fun to see her and catch up, both on her family's goings-on and what the GDGs are up to. It made me miss them even more! Fortunately, I'll be back in Chicago in a few weeks, though I don't know if I'll make it to a Game Night this time around. In any case, it was great to see MB. And I love that we have matching puffy coats! Such Minnesota girls at heart.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm so jealous that MB got to see you! I'll be a puffy coat, too, if it gets me that chance....

Jo said...

I'm jealous that MB got to see you AND that you got to see MB! I feel like I haven't seen a gamer in ages! Happy New Year all!

Candy or Jo said...

You look like a couple of blue marshmallows that are very happy!

Post a Comment