Friday, December 28, 2007

Cheers to Good Friends!

Last night Becca & Omar took me & Tomkin and Christopher (Becca's brother) and his wife Pam (who are in town for the holidays) out for dinner at MASA. Man, was that some good food! And we ate a lot of it! Appetizers, entrees, and dessert. (I had chicken with mole poblano sauce and plantains, and churros with chocolate sauce for dessert. Delicious!) Of course we also had drinks, including sangria, margaritas, and ginger mohitos. And we had top-notch service--the best we've had here at any restaurant so far. It was really fun to get dressed up and go out with friends, especially ones we have such a great time with. Another bonus of living in the Twin Cities--not only do I get to see Becca & Omar more now, I get to see Christopher & Pam more, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dark blue shirt is my Surly Beer shirt that I got from Jules for X-mas! Cool, eh?

Anonymous said...

What's better than good food, delicious drinks, and great friends?!! Looks like it was a fun night. I miss those...

Amy said...

Maybe all of you could move to Baltimore so we could all see more of one another. I had to ask.

Post a Comment