Monday, December 3, 2007

Living the Freelance Life

As of today, Tomkin and I are both doing full-time freelance work from home. So far, so good! Tomkin decided to move his office up to the attic, so his old office will now be our guest room. We both like our work spaces (though they are a bit chilly), and the dogs love having us both home. Tomkin's friend JimDog came over and had lunch with us, which was fun. After we stopped working, we took the dogs for a walk. It was much nicer than our walk on Saturday!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Woohoo! Working from home is the way to go. It takes some getting used to, but I love it. I wish I'd done this years ago.

Lucas said...

Congrats you two! Thanks for all the updates Jules. Good to get caught up.

Candy or Jo said...

Is JimDog a person or a dog? I wouldn't put it past you to have a dog over for lunch which is why I'm asking.

Anonymous said...

Man, this is totally my castle up there... dogs, couch, high-speed internet! Woo-hoo!

Post a Comment