Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Last Visit to St. Paul!

I took my last trip to St. Paul this past weekend. The next time I go up there, it'll be in a car, I'll have the dogs, and I won't have to fly back on Sunday night! I got in on Friday, and Tomkin gave me my birthday gift--a digital camera! It's about a third the size of my old one--very sleek and cool. I love it! Saturday we went to a wedding that Tomkin officiated. His ex-wife, Claire, was in the wedding party, so I got to meet her, her fiance, and her mom. She could not have been more gracious. Tomkin and I skipped the reception and went out for a nice dinner instead, which was fun. On Sunday we went for a long walk around one of the nearby lakes, then just lounged around the house. My flight was delayed about three hours because of the weather (ugh!), so I didn't get home until almost midnight. The many weekend trips I've taken up there this summer have been wonderful, but I'll be really happy not to have to take them any more!

2 comments:

Candy or Jo said...

I doubt very much that St. Paul knows what it's in for!!!

Kerri said...

And I doubt Tomkin knows what he's in for, buying you a new camera like that. Tell him to come to me for advice on making silly faces when you pull out the camera. Again.

Actually, I'm just jealous of your pretty new camera. So cute!

Post a Comment