Thursday, May 1, 2008

Quick Update

I just wanted to post a quick note to say that I've been completely swamped with work this week, and I'm sorry that I haven't been responding to e-mails the last few days (or checking blog posts...or much of anything else). Truly, I have been working from morning 'til night, with short breaks for meals. Last night we did venture out for the evening, but I feel like I'm paying for it today. I'm still finishing up a couple projects that are due tomorrow...and I'm not quite sure how they're going to get done. (Hey, who needs sleep, right?) I'm thankful for the work, but this week has been a bit extreme! Anyway, I promise I'll try to get back in touch soon--and that I'll post about the wedding! Okay, now back to work....

1 comments:

Candy or Jo said...

Such a lovely photo of the new bride, and no news whatsoever about the wedding...(sigh)

Post a Comment