Monday, July 9, 2007

Weekend in St. Paul (the first of many!)

Friday I flew out to St. Paul to spend the weekend with Tomkin. It was very low-key, which was nice. We went out for Middle Eastern food on Friday and Indian food on Saturday, took long walks, and went to the amazing dog park/beach. (It's huge!) My flight was delayed so long yesterday that Tomkin came and got me from the airport and took me out for dinner (so it wasn't so bad to be delayed after all!). I'm heading back up again on Thursday (can't wait!).

4 comments:

Jo said...

Wow! You guys look so incredibly happy. Love it!

Mary Beth said...

Glad you had such a great time in MN!

Mira and Eric said...

So glad you had a nice visit. Hope this weekend is great, too.
-Mira

Candy or Jo said...

What a cute couple! Wonder if Tomkin knows the REAL story of Jules...

Post a Comment