Monday, July 16, 2007

Summer in the Twin Cities

This weekend I went back to up St. Paul and had a great time with Tomkin. We took some walks around the neighborhood, explored the stores on Grand Ave., and went out for Mexican food and pizza. Friday night we got to go sailing with Tomkin's friend Sid and her fiance, Dave. It was so relaxing to be out on the lake at night. Tomkin officiated at three weddings on Saturday, which gave me time to hang out with some friends of my own. I had lunch with Heidi--it was great to catch up with her. Then she dropped me off at Becca's, and we spent some time at the park with her husband, Omar, and three sons, Max, Calvin, and Spencer. It was a beautiful day--perfect for playing in the park. I flew back to Chicago last night, but I'll be heading back up to St. Paul again in just ten days!

1 comments:

Candy or Jo said...

Oh Jules -- It's amazing how NORMAL you look in photos. Just wait 'til Tomkin finds out the truth!

Your Dear Aunt in Florida

Post a Comment