Sunday, July 22, 2007

Game Night with Guest Gamers

Last night Kerri, Kelly, Mary Beth, and I went up to Jill's house in Deerfield for Game Night. Her sons, Kyle and Evan, played CatchPhrase, Apples to Apples, and Blurt! with us, and then we played a new game about books (best game EVER! see photo below) and one of our standards, SongBurst. (Last night's highlight was Kerri and Mary Beth's duet of "Almost Paradise.") We also Skyped with Joanna in Guatemala. It was great to hear her voice, but hard, too, because we miss her so much and are anxious for her and Alejandro to come home.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great Game Night! The only thing that would have made it more perfect would have been Joanna's presence in the flesh. I just can't believe you guys didn't want to play my new favorite game, Sit Quietly and Read the New Harry Potter Book. Whatever.

Oh, and I might disagree with you about what the highlight of the evening was.

Kerri said...

Kelly's just jealous because she didn't get to sing and hold hands with me and MB.

Bookabulous was the best ever. I can't wait to play it again and again. Much better than Cats.

Jo said...

I miss Game Night. And I miss those Oldh@m boys...who need haircuts! ;)

Post a Comment