Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lunch with Current & Future Game Day Girls


Today for lunch I met up with Jill, Mary Beth, Kelly, and Sophia & Evelyn. The girls were in an especially giggly mood and enjoyed demonstrating their coloring skills. (Mom was just happy they weren't coloring on the wall for a change.) It's hard now that all of us Game Day Girls don't work together anymore, but I'm glad we're still able to meet up for the occasional lunch (and Game Night!). Of course getting all six of us together at one time has become quite a challenge--even without Joanna being in Guatemala!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Other than the fact that I look pregnant, that's a great picture. Thanks for sharing, Jules! We need to do lunch more often.

Jo said...

Okay, I just kissed my monitor. I miss you guys. It's so nice to see you...most of you...around one table. Sigh.

Post a Comment