Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Day the Crazy Began


On March 31, I got a new cat. (Henry, from the Red Door Shelter.) My friend Jessica says we will look back at that day 20 years from now--when I'm living within a swarming plague of animals, wearing my hair in Willie Nelson-style braids, sporting overalls, and sing-songedly mumbling about the next chore I need to complete--and remember how, at the time, I had still seemed relatively sane. Regardless, I thought Sisu needed a companion, and the dogs just weren't cutting it.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Welcome, Henry!

And the world gains one more crazy cat lady. :-)

Kelly said...

Oh, Julie. We already knew you're crazy.

christopher said...

Henry's a handsome boy. Congrats, Kitty Momma.

Candy or Jo said...

Dogs RARELY cut it! Just ask my cats!!!

Post a Comment