Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hip to Be Square

Hello, blog readers! As you can see, Musings & Amusements now has a new look. (Just in time for Piet Mondrian's birthday on March 7th.) Unfortunately, in switching over to this new template, I lost all the text and links I had to the side. Argh! I'm not going to try to re-create all the lists/links. (Thankfully I had most of the blogs plugged into my Google Reader.) So it goes with change sometime, I guess!

No news on my grandma. Thanks for the kind words and questions you've offered! I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Lucas said...

OMG I LOVE the new look. It's like the Partridge Family bus! Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's right cool.

Candy or Jo said...

This format is so you!!! And who knew Piet and our sister Judy shared a birthday!

Post a Comment