Monday, September 24, 2007

A Wedding in Red Wing

I had a short but wonderful trip up to St. Paul this past weekend. I flew in Friday night (delayed arriving) and back Sunday night (delayed again). On Saturday, Tomkin and I drove down to Red Wing, where he officiated the wedding of his friends Cassidy (a fellow Carl) and Angie. The wedding was outside at a vinyard, and the weather could not have been more perfect. It was a beautiful ceremony, and I enjoyed catching up with Carleton grads Joan and Joanna. We enjoyed some Minnesota wine (who knew there was such a thing?) and a delicious dinner. I'll be heading back up to St. Paul again this weekend and then won't be back again until the move!

1 comments:

Candy or Jo said...

Perhaps Minnesota wine is made with mosquito juice???

Post a Comment