Saturday, August 18, 2007

Good Dogs at the Beach...or Not

It was such a beautiful day on Friday, I had to take the dogs to the beach. They ran around, splashed in the water, and played with other dogs. They were really good...until a parasailer swooped by, and Scout started chasing him! He kept sailing right near the shore, and Scout kept running after him--through the open part of the fence from the dog side to the people side of the beach. Chloe was chasing Scout, and I was chasing Chloe, yelling after them both. Finally, they both stopped, turned around, and ran back to me. It would have made a great picture, if I hadn't been chasing them so frantically!

1 comments:

Jean M Fogle said...

wow, I have seen a lot at the beach but not a dog chasing a parasailer!
If you like dogs at the beach you will like my blog all about dogs enjoying the beach!
http://saltydogs-thebook.blogspot.com
Jean

Post a Comment