Thursday, June 7, 2007

Blame It on Baseball

To regular (and new) readers of my blog, I apologize for the dearth of posts this week. After eight months of editing the baseball book that so many of you have heard me complain about, we're finally wrapping it up this week. I've been working frantically day and night (with a quick break last night to take Scout & Chloe to the dog park) to get this book done. Hopefully, I shall soon re-emerge to live and post again! I'll be at Matt's 30th birthday party Friday night, and then a group of us are leaving early (6:30am) on Saturday morning to go campaign in Iowa for Obama, so I doubt I'll be posting for the next few days. However, once back from the trip, I'm hoping to have some good photos--perhaps of Obama himself, who is supposed to be in Iowa to cheer us on! Woo hoo!

1 comments:

Jo said...

I will jump for joy along with you when that book finally closes. Hang in there!

Post a Comment