Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wedding Weekend: Monday

Okay, I know I'm blogging about things out of order.... But I thought I'd go back and try to catch up a little more on past events. The Monday after the wedding, Scotty, Tomkin, and I piled into the convertible and took Scout and Chloe to the dog park. It was such a fun (and gorgeous) day! We had a nice, relaxing walk, and the dogs enjoyed romping and running off-leash.Scotty and Jules heading toward the dog park with Scout and ChloeScotty and Tomkin watching Chloe and Scout run Scotty with Scout up on what we deemed "Scout's Ridge"
Scotty left about 3:00 to catch his flight back to Boston, and Tomkin and I opened our wedding cards and gifts. We were blown away by everyone's generosity and loving sentiments. We got packed up for our honeymoon and wrote "Just Married" all over the car so everyone would know we were insufferable newlyweds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment