Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hola!

Tomkin and I got back last Tuesday night from Spain. We had a wonderful time in Madrid, Toledo, and Salamanca, where we took part in the Vaughan Town program. The trip was exhausting, adventurous, mind-opening, fun, delicious, and fascinating. About the only thing it wasn't was relaxing! But we met some really cool people and had once-in-a-lifetime experiences that I'll treasure forever. I took about 1,700 photos during the trip, and so far I've only gotten as far as uploading them--I haven't even looked at them yet. I promise that soon I'll post details about the trip and upload photos here and to Facebook, but in the meantime, here are links to some photos that other folks took: photos by Dade, our master of ceremonies, and photos by Sajith, another one of the "Anglos" (English speakers).

We threw our Third Thursdays party two days after we got back, and I haven't been sleeping well (except for one 12-hour night!), so I've been pretty exhausted. Tonight we're going to an Oscar party, and we have a busy week ahead, but I really will try to catch up with photos and blogging soon. Thank you so much for checking in!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm looking forward to reading about your trip to Spain!

Post a Comment